Sunday, February 1, 2009


Wed. January 28th.-
Today I am sharing with you one of thousands of my favorite pass times. I don't believe ever in my life I have not been starting, in the middle of, or ending a book. I read all types, but favor the mussy love stories and mysteries. Some of my favorite authors are, Fern Michaels, Nora Roberts,
Linda Leal Miller, Debbie McComber, John Grisham, Janet Evanovich (love the Plum series), Sandra Brown, Mary Higgins Clark(also like some of her daughters, Carol Higgins Clark). These are just some authors that I read everything they publish. There are many others that I read when they have nothing new out. And I have to tell you its pretty hard to read when I'm sobbing! LOL Think my favorite all time books are Gone With The Wind and Hawaii.
Anyhoo, this is the last book I read and finished in 2 days(all 877 pages!). Stayed up till 2 a.m. reading this one and it was really good. Liked how the author likekin our lives to seasons, and believe I am soon going to be entering the Winter of my life, if not already there.

No comments:

Post a Comment