Sunday, February 15, 2009


Friday, Feb. 13th.-
Well today Trevor turned the big 17! I have to say not all things on Friday the 13th. are bad! This boy is one of the sweetest kids I have ever had the pleasure to know. OMG, I can remember the day he was born just like it was yesterday! So much excitement! A second new grandchild in only a month! (Lacee was born on the 14th. of January). Today we were supposed to do the cake and ice cream thing for his big day, but both Trevor and Robin are sick as dogs! Hmmmm, I wonder who first said that statement and why?? Just how sick were the dogs? And why did they not take the dogs to the Vet if they were that sick?? Anyhow, Trevor's pic for the day is going to be a couple days late, as I sure don't want to catch what they have, so no party today! Oh, and Robin took delivery of her brand new Kitchen Stove and Refrigerator today. Woohoo Robin!

No comments:

Post a Comment