Saturday, February 7, 2009


Monday, Feb. 2nd.-
Wow, its soooo cold out! What the heck is this, have I moved to Alaska and no one told me!
It was -15 below this morning and the high is going to be 6 above! Yikes!
Well, today I got a wonderful surprise in the mail. When I received my new toy, the Making Memories Slice cutter, it came with the glass cutting plate and a tube of glue to spread on the glass plate to hold the paper in place while the machine cut out the design. Well I guess MM has a problem the some of the tubes of glue freezing and rendering it no good. Lucky me, I received one of the no good tubes of glue. I gave MM a call and they said they were aware, just buy another and they would send me a little surprise for my trouble. Well it came today, and I have to say I was expecting at the most a tube of the glue. Nope, I received a package of MM Title/Alpha stickers(164), a package of 6x6 paper(48), and a package of Brad Combo brads(23) all in the new Flower Patch theme. I have to say I am just floored! The colors are wonderful. WooHoo, Thank you Making Memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment