Saturday, February 7, 2009


Sat. January 31st.-
Today I am sharing the best glue gun I have ever used! It fits in your hand just perfect and the glue is wonderful. It rolls just perfect. I had the ATG gun and after many many hours of fighting with it, across the room it went, flying through the air and then into the trash! I know many love the ATG gun and have no problems with it, but I just could not get it to work, even after I changed the glue tape several times, and this was not a cheap tool. It seemed to be just too big to do small jobs, and the tape kept sticking to its self inside the gun, no matter what I did, or how many times I reloaded the darn thing. Not so with the Glue Glider Pro! It was only a quarter of the price of the ATG, and the glue cartridges are all self inclosed, just pop out the empty one and pop in the new one! Love,Love, Love it! Granted the tape refills are a bit more than the ATG refills, but if you watch, you can find them in the online stores pretty reasonable. Check out Cindy's store, www.stampinscrapin.com
as she runs them on sale for a great price.

No comments:

Post a Comment