Sunday, February 22, 2009


Friday, Feb. 20th.-
Kelcee came to spend the night with us tonite. She is my third grandaughter, is 15 and we do not get along all that great! The family says its because we are too much alike! LOL I get on her nerves with my rules and she gets on my nerves with her not wanting to follow them! All I know is I love her unconditionally! She is a beautiful, bright young lady, and being a 15 year old teen, knows everything! She belongs to her high school choir and is really a very good singer. She also is always writing stories, which I think are quite dark topics, but she does not seem to think so. I do have to say the stories are really very good, and she could easily become a writer someday in the future, if thats what she wants to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment