Saturday, February 7, 2009


Sunday, February 1st.-
Wow, its Super Bowl Sunday already! I am not much of a Football fan, in fact my mother always told my I was a "fair weather friend", because I only watch when something big is happening! LOL
I only watch the Superbowl because I love the commercials and halftime. I have to say I did watch the opening more closely this year as Jennifer Hudson was doing the National Anthem this year. I love American Idol and was amazed by her voice. I then watched Dreamgirls and was even more amazed by her voice! Of course then the tragedy of what happened to her family in Chicago was heart wrenching, and she became somewhat more interesting, for some reason, I cannot even fathom. I got out my camera to take a pic of the Superbowl on TV and this is one of the pic's I captured. In first looking at it, it looks kinda of blurry and distorted, but in looking closer, it was a superinposed picture of her and a Az. football player. I love how this picture came out. Oh and Steelers won, gggggggggggg! I always root for the underdog, in this case I wanted to see Az win.
Oh, well, now that the Superbowl is here and gone, looking forward to the spring weather getting here.

No comments:

Post a Comment