Monday, April 6, 2009

Monday, March 30th.


Kristee moved back in! OMG, the mess. Since Steven seems to have taken over the spare room that was Kristee's, I had to give up my scraproom for Kristee! Did I say, OMG???? Now I am in the process of moving all my scrap goodies out into the living and dinning rooms! OMG!!!! Where am I going to put it all!! I now don't think, but know I have way too much Scraping/Craft treasures! Have had to move all the living rooms furniture to storage to make room for my craft goodies and still don't know where I'm going to put it all. And have to uppack all Kristee's stuff again! Yikes! Give me Patience, Dear Lord!
Here's a pic of the work in progress in Kristee's new bedroom (which was my scraproom for over 5 years) with her temporary bed on the floor!
Oh, and if you look in the back corner, you can see part of the Winnie the Pooh set I crocheted for Kristee many many years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment